Thursday 6 January 2011

Has anyone seen my energy....I seem to have lost it!!!

I'm not sure whether it is having all those bank holidays over Christmas or having a lie in until 11 am over Christmas but I feel like the energy has been sapped out of me.  I am hoping that it is my body getting back in to a routine now that the children are back in school and that next week I will be re-united with some energy and forge forward with all the things I want to do with the rest of my life!!!

Since writing down all those things I want to do my head is full of loads of ideas which I think is great and makes me feel that 2011 should be a great year!!!

I am going to make February the month where I get organised...which will be a major feat for me because I am the most disorganised person alive....I have been scanning the blogs I follow and quite a few of them have ideas...pointers etc on how to ge organised so I am going to have a good look at all of them and devise a 28 day plan for February!!!

I am also going to devise an ideas board/book(havent decided) to attach all the things I want, desire and need to do in 2011 - once again...should be interesting!

I have taken a photo for today but it is on my I-pod and I haven't worked out how to get it over here...bear with me ;o)  I will be placing my poem on my other blog!!

Thats all folks

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment