Sunday 8 July 2012

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while!  Here a little bit of what Ive been up to the last few months
I ran for local county & community Councillor where I live! Hectic!!!
Trained as a  Forest school Assistant
My very first fire made by myself!

Had a little weekend break after the election to charge my batteries!



And worked hard on making the Jubilee a fun event at the nursing home I work at, we also took the children to see the lighting of the beaconbs which was a great night!



Well I know its been a long time and please forgive me for not getting on here as much as I could have.  I promise to keep up my blog(s) and keep an eye on what's going in in all your worlds

Love and hugs to you all!

Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It is good to know someone is reading. Looks like we share a yearning for a simpler life.

    ReplyDelete