GLUTEN FREE MINI QUICHES
12 slices of cooked ham
3 large eggs, beaten with a splash of milk, herbs, pepper added if you want!
1 medium onion, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
Handful of grated low fat cheese
1. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 4
2. Grease a muffin tin(makes 12) using fry light spray
3. Cut the ham into circles using larges of the circular cookie/pastry cutter and place in the muffin tray.
4. Fry onions and peppers, and left over ham if you want in a frying pan using fry light spray again, until soft then place in ham lined muffin tray
5. Slowly pour in the beaten egg mixture until the fried vegetables are covered.
6. Sprinkle a little bit of cheese on each quiche
7. Place in the oven, and bake/cook for 20-25 mins
8. Eat hot or cold! ENJOY!!