Thursday 24 February 2011

Do you ever get that feeling?.............

I don't know what it is but for the past 3 months or so I have had an overwhelming feeling I should be doing more with my life.....I NEED to get involved in my community, bring a bit of sunshine into lives of people less fortunate than me....it is a feeling deep down in my stomach and it is constantly there...maybe it's a "turning 40 thing" I don't know but it just wont go away....

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, it is amazing to me still that I get paid to do my job, singing, dancing, crafting and gardening with a group of people who have lived long, varied and wonderful lives but I believe I need to get out there in my local community and help.

How, where, when is another matter but I know deep in my heart this feling won't go away!

I am so glad I have got that off my chest ;O)

Thanks for listening..reading....oh you know what I mean!

Love to you all xxxx

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you really enjoy your job, mind you, what's not to love about it, sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete