Wednesday 23 February 2011

Mmmmmm....

I have done over 60 posts since I started this blog in late November 2010 but I realise these are my photo diary(Since January!!).  I have, therefore decided to only do my photos once a week, probably on the weekend, this should give me the motivation and the time to actually write something in my blog rather than just describing photographs ;o)

It's the start of a new month on Tuesday (and it's St David's Day!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!).  So my pledge for March is to get my frugal mojo back, which will entail getting back to my menu plans, telling you how much I spent each week and sharing some yummy recipes.  I also promised to make 52 crafty things this year...I did have a bit of a head start as I made a nappie cake and other baby items(will give you a breakdown and photos in a later blog!), some of my "cupcakes" and some valentine cards so I have probably done more than 8 items which puts me right for the end of February!  What is frustrating me is I have som many ideas buzzing around in my head and I need to start making them a reality ;oO!!!

SO onwards and upwards on my new and improved zest for a more frugal,simple and eco-friendlier existence!!

Nite nite y'all

xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we're nearly in to March already. This year is going so quick.

    ReplyDelete