1. That 5-10 mins in the kitchen on my own before everybody gets up....:o)
2. The smell of my children after they've had a bath
3. Having the countryside just outside my backdoor
4. Having a mountain as my view when I pull the blinds up every morning.
5. Having a happy healthy family to share my life with.
6. Still having my 91 year old Nanna to spend some quality time with.
7. Having a gorgeous sexy husband that I love so deeply and he loves me the same right back!
8. Friends who know me so well...
9. Having a job, and having a job that allows me to be creative and make someone's day a bit brighter.
10. Being me....it's not a bad gig and it's been fun, great and wonderful 40 years.