Sunday 9 January 2011

Stupendous Sunday

I have the most delightful day today.

The whole family went to church this morning and it was lovely....David gave a great sermon that spoke to alot of people in the congregation then we decided the spur of the moment to go to "Barry Island".  The kids were very excited.  We got there and had a lovely walk along the beach and up onto the cliff, we then sat down for fish and chips in the best named shop in the world "The Codfather of Sole". We then took the children to the amusements(bad mamma!!) to let them spend so 2ps..and I pointed out that we would leave with out any money and that shoud be a lesson that gambling doesn't pay(good mamma!!!) I then went on a mini ferris wheel with my 5 year old, which I didn't like at all, which she found hysterical, then it was icecreams all round and home!!!

What a marvellous way to spend a Sunday afternoon...;o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment