Monday 24 January 2011

Menu Plan for this week....

My darling mother not only had my children over night but also cooked a delicious sunday roast dinner for 11 of us(My mum and dad, me and my family and my brother and his family...it was wonderful!!!

So the meal plan for this week starts from today

Monday: chicken, rice and salad(Hubby, Princess N and Marvellous R) Cauliflower and brocolli cheese and jacket potato for Gorgeous Miss N and I - made from left over veg from yesterdays dinner by my mum and only N and I like it!!)
Tuesday: Beef Casserole, roast potatoes(healthy) and vegetables
Wednesday: Mum in laws for tea!!!
Thursday: Pork loin steaks, potato and vegetables
Friday: Chicken Fajitas
Saturday: curry and rice
Sunday: Roast Dinner

I have all the ingredients for these meals in the house so will only have to shop for staples such as milk, bread and fruit, oh and yoghurts for lunch boxes!!!

I will be posting my 2011 photo diary for the weekend asap!!!

xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time at your mum's. It's always nice when someone else cooks for you though.

    ReplyDelete