Thursday 20 January 2011

Better late than never!!! This weeks menu plan!!

Sunday: Beef stew
Monday:Homemade Lasagne
Tuesday:Sausage, egg and chips(all healthily cooked I might add!!!)
Wednesday: Mum in laws for tea!!!!
Thursday: Turkey chili with tortilla chips
Friday: Chicken fajitas
Saturday: Homemade pizza, wedges and garlic bread.

I'm looking forward to not having to go shopping next week ;o)....ah the simple pleasures in life eh!

I have had a bit of a hectic week this week, buying a car, sorting out selling my current one, the rigours of everyday life of a mother, wife and part-time activities co-ordinator and Emergency 1st aid training tomorrow!!! Also my husband and I are going out with friends on Saturday - Date night!!! woo hoo!!! few and far between so savour every minute ;o))))) and my mum is having them over her house over night...Marvellous and she has also offered to do us roast dinner on Sunday...Brilliant!!!

I'm off to bed now.....nitey nite xxx

3 comments:

  1. There's no way that I could do a menu plan. Either one or both of the kids are out doing one thing or another every night of the week so our house is like a cafe, cooking separate meals for everyone as they walk through the door. How I wish we got to sit down and eat as a family like civilised people do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very tasty menu. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Serendipity child...I do try....but egg and chips once in a while doesn't do anyone any harm ;o))) and it was all grilled, oven cooked & frylight anyway!!!!!

    Jo, I know the time will come when we won't all be in the same room at the same time so I am savouring the time we do!!

    Enjoy your weekends both xxxxx

    ReplyDelete