Monday 10 January 2011

Monday,Monday.....

For some reason I couldn't sleep last night and I am paying for it now!!  An early night is in order me thinks....

I am loving to take a picture each day as a photo diary of 2011....and I hope my enthusiasm for continues!

1/1/11 New Years Day...Just(!)



2/1/11 - My niece's 1st Birthday


3/1/11 Princess N getting to grips with my IPod!!


I waivered and then made a commitment on my blog on 5.1.11 that I would endeavour to take a photo every day


6/1/11 Some decorated jars and tiles I helped residents make ;o)


 7/1/11 - ne of those days that required Cider and chocolate

 8/1/11 - I was sent by my son to find some friends for this one! 

9/1/11 - My gorgeous family on the beach at Barry



10/1/11 - One of my charity shop purchases in 2010 but I think it is gorgeous!

I Think that is enough for today.....I was going to bed early but this photo transferring lark took longer than anticipated!!

Nitey nite xx





No comments:

Post a Comment